Monday 21 March 2011

Meet Fred

I had another attempt at the French Fancies, they turned out pretty good, still not too sure about the icing but they will do.  My friend is visiting tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if they meet her approval.  

I have to introduce a new member of the family today. Meet Fred .....


Fred is a Seimens Dressman TJ10001 shirt ironing machine.  I had some rather interesting and funny conversations with some friends at a home ed meet up last week. I came home to share them with my other half. The conversations were about one of the other home ed mummies owning a shirt ironing machine and how it just blows up and your shirts are ready to wear.  Well my husband loves shirts, he had at least 70 in his wardrobe much to my dismay.  If I didn't iron them he would go out and buy more, he is a real one to watch for that.  I told him about the machine and he promptly went out and got one.  It cost a few pounds I will say that much, but after already test driven him I am sure he will earn his value back in the very near future.   Since knowing he was due to arrive today I have affectionately called him Fred, that of course caused further debate as my husband reckoned he should have been called Charles.  Of course I am going to win this battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment