Thursday 24 March 2011

Soda Farl Pizzas

Well I do love how plans can change (not).  The whole thing with the car in the garage has thrown me off my game this week.  Anyway that's another tale of woe and it includes an oil leak.  

I didn't make my table runner as planned, didn't even start it.  My other plan was to tidy that tip that I call the TV room and that didn't work either.  I had visions of throwing open the doors, as two of the doors from the TV room go straight into the garden, and letting the fresh air in and the rubbish out.  Well, it was foggy all day, and cold, and damp so I tackled the craft room instead.  The craft room was probably worse than the TV room yet a quarter of the size.  I cleared out two large bags of rubbish and two crates of stuff to be donated.  I sort of rearranged it, opened the window for a while and now it is fresh as well as changed around. 

All this effort got us out of puff, we didn't even attempt any lessons either.  So for lunch we raided the freezer for our stash of soda farls  and turned them into soda farl pizzas.,

Recipe

8 Soda Farls split in half

blob of BBQ sauce on each
topped with a slice of salami, some peppers,
mushrooms and finally cheese.
I sprinkle a few mixed herbs over the top to give them a pleasing look.

Bake them in a hot oven for 15 mins or so until they are cooked how you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment